Das Messiah

Reaction score
Hey,

Never bothered to make a tactic before, then again never bothered to read HEAT magazine but there's a first time for everything hey?

Anyway, made this for my Forest side, currently 4th in the league, just beat Chelsea in the league cup final on penalties, generally things are looking good.

what's your team mate? give us an idea of what players are required to fit the system.

View attachment 199963Thats my current squad. I also had Alberto Bueno on loan from Valladolid but he got a long term injury so I sent him packing. He played really well at AMC/

Ahh 4231 with 2 DMC... nice. might try it later with my city game as i have Toure and Di Rossi in midfield. ^_^

View attachment 200392View attachment 200393View attachment 200394

Here's the transfers, league and squad from a new save game. I've moved the midfielder to AMC and i'm using Majewski. Kids playing out of his skin.

As you can see same results without any real money spent. Griffiths didn't join until 10/01/2012 as he's on loan with Dundee or somehwere north of Hadrians Wall. You could get by not buying him but my scout says the lads got some naughty skills in his locker so i've got him for next season as I dont rate Miller.

Didn't want to get rid of McGugan but he was moaning about not getting a kick, to be fair he was rubbish and totally misrepresented in the game, he came with a contract termination offer of 28k and I like him that much I let him go and get some game-time elsewhere. He'll regret that though.

Evtimov is worth a punt in between the pipes as Camp is a bit erratic.
I also give Jamaal a run out when we're comfy in a game, kids got talent and he seems to be picking up the skills to pay the bills with every game.

I let my Assistant Manager give team advice but I deal with the team talks myself.

To be honest i'm quite chuffed with how its all turning out, wish life immitated art!!!

'Mon The Red Dogs!!!!

im sorry but tht lewis mcgugan free is an outrage he was my best player in the first season by a country mile and i comfortably won the league spending signing lee martin and dean lewington and selling very few players!!! forest don't need such a big change!