dhurley

Reaction score
Hello, for a long time on FM 2013 i've been trying to create a LONG BALL tactic. Like Stoke and West Ham, straight through the middle with wingers to support. i have tried in numerous times and got no luck, yet its quite easy to make a successful tactic playing short passes.

i thought i might have had success with Stoke last night, first game of the season i beat Liverpool 2-1, then the game right after i beat ARSENAL 6-0. But then i started to lose silly games such as Ipswich in the Capital One cup and Crystal Palace in the Premier League.

is it even possible to play long balls on FM13? any input would be great

Hello, for a long time on FM 2013 i've been trying to create a LONG BALL tactic. Like Stoke and West Ham, straight through the middle with wingers to support. i have tried in numerous times and got no luck, yet its quite easy to make a successful tactic playing short passes.

i thought i might have had success with Stoke last night, first game of the season i beat Liverpool 2-1, then the game right after i beat ARSENAL 6-0. But then i started to lose silly games such as Ipswich in the Capital One cup and Crystal Palace in the Premier League.

is it even possible to play long balls on FM13? any input would be great

I had a bit of success, I played a deep lying forward support and set him as target man and then changed my keeper to do long kick and distribute to him - and I played a poacher alongside, worked quite nice...

I had a bit of success, I played a deep lying forward support and set him as target man and then changed my keeper to do long kick and distribute to him - and I played a poacher alongside, worked quite nice...

suppose i could give it a try, thanks

I've had a bit of luck playing a lone TM, wide IFs and CMs making late runs forward. Also wing backs overlapping IFs and crossing. Score quite a few headers off crosses and quite a few knock downs for IFs and the midfielders arriving late. A little bit inconsistent though.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk