leedsfan

Reaction score
so im posing this thread to see if people have had success with a 4-3-3 passing game. i wanna know what settings you have each play from gk to strickers and their passing, i.e direct for gk. short for mids??. and fullback direct or short etc. thnx

Short and minimum creative freedom for the defensive players, maximum creative freedom and mixed/direct passing for playmakers, default for strikers and other midfielders.

i thought this was the right section. however its abit disappointing the new layout being you cant get auto search on here now which takes hours to find some specific thread like say you type def in search y it use to come up with a whole list of threads to help now it dontand directs you to a pages full of threads that re totally irelevent

If my CDs are ball playing defender role, I would set mixed passing for them between 8-11 notch, both full are short passing to support the midfielder without many through ball. My striker and defensive midfielder always playing short passing while playmaker playing more half-direct passing

If my CDs are ball playing defender role, I would set mixed passing for them between 8-11 notch, both full are short passing to support the midfielder without many through ball. My striker and defensive midfielder always playing short passing while playmaker playing more half-direct passing

thnx retslagoon, have you found this to be successful, with pass % and that?(H)

thnx retslagoon, have you found this to be successful, with pass % and that?(H)

Since I don't play possession football ( without time wasting and use highest-normal tempo ), I got 75-82% succesful passes for every matches and could be higher when I face weaker teams