Yago69

Reaction score
I'm playing Bruges at the moment, a title challenger in the Belgian first division. I've got good wingers (AMR and AML, not M(RL), and 1 good striker, with good passing and decent speed. So he can play well as a poacher or as a deep lying striker or something like that. I've got a good targetman too, but I'd prefer a 1-striker tactic. My backs are good, so a normal 4 defender formation's best. Some good midfielders, able to play as dm, mc and amc.

That was a short description of my team. I'm searching for a good tactic, playing attacking football with short passes, not one based on crosses from the wingers. I'd prefer having them as IF or something. So, good, short passing, playing through balls, something nice to watch. No need for possession, but I'm a title challenger so don't want a counter tactic either. I've tried some different ones, but it's difficult to get them working :s

If somebody could help me, I'd be really grateful :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply.
I tried them both, but can barely create chances against really weak teams.

With the first one I had 74 % ball possession against a French 3rd league side, but only 2 CCC. It ended 0-0. With the second, I won 2-0 against Metz, a team from the French 2nd division, but the goals were both lucky actually: 1 penalty and a goal kicked in after a corner. Only had 1 CCC. I think my players just aren't good enough for those tactics :s I'll see if it gets better when they're used to it a bit, but don't know...

Edit: the swoop tactic just doesn't work, been playing it for about 5-6 matches now, never more than 2 CCC, never any good passes, always lucky goals, penaltys, etc. Maybe I just don't have the right team for it...

Last edited: