nijak04

Reaction score
I like to play a Quick passing game (Barca like), so you might say its bad transfer mindset buying a player with the ppm shoots from distance, but as he also has curls ball and high ratings in finishing, long shots etc i thought it would be worth the try( Player is Arjen Robben btw).. Sometimes it just seems as if he just has to shoot no mater what, which is really annoying because of other passing options... (maybe its just the one fluke game? But it really is annoying)

Would it help setting long shots to rarely (and maybe TB often) or does the ppm override that? As hé is playing as an Inside forward i would Think that the creative freedom sjokke be high(ish)

Setting long shots to rarely would help, yes. Restricting his creative freedom would help the effect, but might hamstring the other areas of his game.

Setting long shots to rarely would help, yes. Restricting his creative freedom would help the effect, but might hamstring the other areas of his game.

Yeah thats what i thought (about the creative freeedom).. I'll try setting long shots to rarely then.. Thanks

would combining shoots from distance and places shots be complementary? if the guy has low strenght fx. shoots with power would not make sense right?