johnnybhoy87

Reaction score
i bought Carlos Vela for £4.2m at the start of my second season with West Brom

although his stats and scout reports are only ok.............. in other saves i have played he has gone on to score loads and play great for other team

i wanna know who has kept him and what results did you get???

signed him for everton once and i think it was either second or third season he finished with about 16/17 goals which was pretty decent

ok, i will keep him for one more season then,

in season 2 he was pretty **** when i played him, i'll give him one more season

thanks

Yes, keep him. If you train him right he'll become a real gem, if not he'll be a good backup player.

yep keep him, he turns into a great player and terrorises defences with his pace and skill he bags goals and bags plenty of assists too he turns out to be a gem, on my savehe is currently at lazio and has scored 22 in 40 apearances for them since joining for 10mil

His a great Backup and Sub,Beacuse of his pace and high dribbling,his ideal for 60-80mint when the defence is tired

Keeeeep! If you train him right he is the best!

thanks guys really paid off just won my first trophy with a FA Cup win over Liverpool and guess who scored the winner from the bench!!! lol

for some reason i cant add the screenshot as an attachment????

advanced forward on the right handside as he is left footed

Once i started as Arsenal and played him as Poacher with RVP next to him played him (Vela) on the right side like you and he was scoring hattricks against liverpool and Chelsea :p then i got bored of it :L

i played him as a left side insider forward attack on my arsenal save in the 1st season 10 in 20 games and 6 assists then in the second season i played him as a second striker as apoacher . he banged in 23 goals in 33 games and 12 assists and is now rated at $24 mil