?

• Move to Munich

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Stay in Blackpool

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

Rami7

Reaction score
I'm in my 3rd season with Blackpool...came 20th in the first season, 1st in the championship in the 2nd, and right now I'm 8th 14 games into the third...I've managed to do this while spending under a million every year so I've received a lot of job offers this season (for the first time since I started this game lol)...most I've ignored because it came from mid table clubs in spain or italy...but I just got one from Bayern Munich...they're in Europe, they have 12,000,000 to give me as a budget and they have top youth and training facilities...I can't see myself doing much better than guiding Blackpool to the top half of the league during the next few years because of our crappy training/youth facilities and low budgets.

BUT I've spent years building a proper team and a good youth team...I don't really want to throw it all away now, especially now that I'm starting to do well with them.

Thoughts? Ultimate ambition would be to one day manage Manchester United and England in this game...I think doing well with Bayern for a few years would give me more of a chance of doing that than staying with Blackpool.

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

also I started this season with Blackpool really well (6 wins in my first 6 games) but in the last 5 I've managed 3 losses and 2 draws...so if I can't turn our current form around I may never get a job offer as good as this

personnally, id stay with blackpool till i know i cant take them any further....but if i knew i couldnt id go to Bayern. So im gonna plump for blackpool and try and get them into europe

I delayed the offer for a week...I was just going through the job security page to see if there were any other jobs that interested me...noticed Barca's manager's security level was insecure, so I declared interest and the press see me as a leading candidate for the job...if I get offered the Barca job I'm pretty sure I'll take it

Same happened when i took Newcastle back from the championship to the prem. Juve and AC Milan wanted me, but i decided to stick with the toon and try and make them a top four team. Enjoyed every minute of it. I'd stick with Blackpool if you are enjoying it.

I'd stick with Blackpool, more of a challenge although it is true that a few years winning trophies with Bayern will put u in good stead for the Man Utd job although you will never get the same sense of satisfaction from the game which u will get if u get Blackpool into Europe or something

depends or your objectives, stay if you like it rough or go if you want to win it all :D