filya

Reaction score
Hi, I'm on my second season with PSV. Won the championship the two times and my team was actually bought by a group of people, so we're pretty wealthy atm.
This is my budget going into next season. 22M€ and 3 and half million in salaries (spending 2.4M on current team).
Thing is. I just received two offers. One from Spurs, which tempts me because of players like Lamela, and the other from Liverpool. Both offer me a low budget. 7.5M (spurs) and 9M (L'pool).
What should I do? Should I go to one of these teams or stay with PSV?

this depend of what you want
do you want to stay with PSV and make them the best team in the WORLD or just jump from one team to another until you arrive to the best team in the world
if i was you i would stay
but just if you feel like you can achieve your objectives with PSV

Hi, I'm on my second season with PSV. Won the championship the two times and my team was actually bought by a group of people, so we're pretty wealthy atm.
This is my budget going into next season. 22M€ and 3 and half million in salaries (spending 2.4M on current team).
Thing is. I just received two offers. One from Spurs, which tempts me because of players like Lamela, and the other from Liverpool. Both offer me a low budget. 7.5M (spurs) and 9M (L'pool).
What should I do? Should I go to one of these teams or stay with PSV?

Do what i do. Create 3 different saves one where you stay at PSV and one for Liverpool and Tottenham. Easy fix.