Reaction score
I've just finished the second season as Newcastle and I won the league. Ayoze Perez did really well for me as you can see from the screenshots.

View attachment 306859View attachment 306858

Bayern offered about £20m for him but I've managed to push that up to £39m up front with 30% of profit from next sale (which I doubt will ever amount to anything). I think this would be a good deal for me, especially considering he only cost £1.5m 2 seasons ago. My only reservations are who would I get to replace him? My only other two strikers are Siem De Jong and Luka Jovic. Also, Ayoze can play both AML and AMR well in addition to being a striker, so he is valuable in that regard as well.

Accept it and you could get Vietto or Dybala for striker and Gabriel Barbosa as a versatile player as he can comfortably play any of the attacking mid roles or as a striker.

And as your in second season id also suggest going and getting Hachim Mastour from Ac Milan only be 17/18 but when trained and tutored correctly he becomes a animal with all his stats going to 17's or above after a couple of seasons

Ayoze put in a few good seasons for me then i shifted him off to PSG.

First season i picked up Ings and Berahino so had a couple of ready made replacements but it isn't hard to pick up a decent striker.

Cheers for the suggestions fellas. I liked the look of Barbosa and Berardi a lot. But Dortmund had signed Barbosa and wanted a ridiculous amount for him, and Berardi had just signed for Arsenal for £28m. Thought I'd found the perfect replacement in Munir, but Barca wouldn't accept any less than £49m for him. In the end I just decided to keep Ayoze, as his value is only going to rise and I can always sell him in a season or two if a better replacement becomes available. :)

Update: Managed to get Dortmund to offer £51m upfront. Sold Ayoze and bought Depay for £15.5m, as he was a type of player I was looking for.

Of course,sell him and bring Barbosa "The Beast" !!!
Or Munir,or Avdijaj...but Barbosa is a must !!!

Cheers for the suggestions fellas. I liked the look of Barbosa and Berardi a lot. But Dortmund had signed Barbosa and wanted a ridiculous amount for him, and Berardi had just signed for Arsenal for £28m. Thought I'd found the perfect replacement in Munir, but Barca wouldn't accept any less than £49m for him. In the end I just decided to keep Ayoze, as his value is only going to rise and I can always sell him in a season or two if a better replacement becomes available. :)

Avdijaj is far better than Ayoze,Malcom,Carlos,Boye,Ponce,Jovic...Ayoze isn't so special ...