( should i be ) selling diego buonnanote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i am blackburn in my 2nd pre-season ( finished 12th last year ), and am wondering if a should sell buonnanote. He was in my top three best signings along with ponzio ( river plate ), zyranov (zenit). Some big clubs are sniffing around him, including a.c milan, barcelona, man u, and arsenal. i got bids from man u and arsenal of around 12 million, so i told them that wasnt good enough and i wanted 22.5 million with 30% of profit from next sale. man u rejected but arsenal have made that exact offer. I want to keep playing while im making this thread so i stalled it ( also in the slight hope of an improved offer) , do you guys think i should sell???

I think you should sell him for 22.5m
You could get someone like Moutinho/Simon Vukčević/Palombo/Veloso

I think sean should disable all fonts and colours except for the default one

And also we dont have enough info

And its up to you its part of the game ffs

lolololol nice one gregor. yeah its up to you son. do you really need to sell one of the games better prospects just to replace him with other equally talented players? your choice.

if you can replace him with someone equally as good for cheaper, and then purchase another player with the profits...

then by all means son, why not?

if you can replace him with someone equally as good for cheaper, and then purchase another player with the profits...

then by all means son, why not?

becasue son (lolol) it means you run the risk of unsettling your squad. unless the player you use to replace bounnanote is a much better palyer/prospect then i dont see the point in risking squad harmony and then having to allow time for the new player to settle into the tactics i use. other issues like the player settling in the area, language, his attitude to training etc etc also need to be considered.

i dont see the point of having vast amounts of money if all you do is buy cheap and replace with cheaper??

i agree with jdm0388
its not worth it, buonatte is a star and whoever u buy might not settle or perform
unless he really wants to go and puts in a transfer request

u should definetley sell for that amount

get moutinho and vuckivic
or veloso

sell and bring pjanic in with money to spare and no loss in quailty. Every game i have in the prem he settles in and becomes one of the best in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.