SHOULD I BUY FALCAO PERMANENTLY OR LET HIM GO??

stevebruce

Reaction score
Hi all, im man utd in my first season on fm15 im thinking about not signing falcao permanently at the end of his loan deal as i think its a bit too expensive for player nearing the age of 30. what do you guys think?? and who is a young wonderkid st? ive got james wilson who seems decent and have signed Gabriel Barbosa

How much is the permanent deal? If he fits in and plays really well in your tactics then I don't see a reason not to keep him. Guy is a monster and players can sometimes be really good into mid to late 30s.

45.6m it would cost. Yeah i spose hes doing good so far 3 goals in 5 games which is decent. was trying to bring ronaldo back but hes really hard too get. maybe in my second season haha

No.

You have RVP and Rooney, you can buy Munir, Berardi, Barbosa and for a guy with 30 years old with his wage, which is more that 1.2 million per month, no.

You may be able to extend his loan at the end of the season, which would be a lot cheaper.

You may be able to extend his loan at the end of the season, which would be a lot cheaper.
I second this, but Idk if Monaco would be willing to do this. The ai teams almost never loan first team players.

For 46.5m you could buy plenty of better players. Reus is 21m-ish for example, and is a very solid all-rounder. Whilst I've got the luxury of having Divock Origi being a tank up front, I would argue, especially with Utd, that you should perhaps strengthen the midfield or defence first. Granted, Falcao is nice to have, but you have RVP, Rooney, Wilson, and Chicharito to return. All 4 of them are high quality. It also frees up a considerable amount of wage budget for you, so you can go for the higher profile players in other positions without being hamstrung.

Wait until later in the season before making a decision, I had to shelve out nearly £60 million to sign him after his loan expired - he has a great goals to game ration, but then again, I had 90 million to spend and could get Reus as well - down to you of course, who else have you signed?

Yeah thats what im planning to do if hes out standing all season ill will probably end up paying it and ive signed Clyne, balanta, john stones, fabio coentrao for back up for 5m, willam carvalho and Barbosa. Clyne balanta and stones have be quality so far.

Ive tried to get reus for 21m but he rejected me and then went on and signed a new contract haha no release clause now haha :p