should i buy fm 2012 or wait for fm 2013

Reaction score
I've just got my new laptop and i bought it for football manager but not sure what to do should i wait for fm2013 or buy fm 2012 i'm not sure what to do.

I've just got my new laptop and i bought it for football manager but not sure what to do should i wait for fm2013 or buy fm 2012 i'm not sure what to do.

I'd wait for 2013. Personally for me 2012 wasn't as good as previous ones for some reason.

It depends on how badly you want to play FM, I'd say. The new one probably won't be out till late October or early November; if you can pick up a cheap copy of FM2012 now then you've still got 7-8 weeks game time.

That said, if it were me, I'd probably wait. If you have an older version of FM, tinker with that for a bit until 2013 comes out.

Don't bother getting 12, the previous ones are better, so just wait for the new installment in late October :)

Personally I really like this version so I'd say get it. I normally wait until Christmas to get the latest one giving it time for the first couple of patches to fix the numerous bugs in the game on release

Like the others said, probably better to wait but if you can find a cheap copy of 11 or 12 for like £5 or whatever probably worth grabbing.

Save your pennies and put it towards fm2013, it isn't that far away from release.

With FM13 a good 2 - 3 months away from release I'd buy FM12, it is good despite some negative comments and the most expensive I've seen it for now is £15, lowest a tenner.

I know if I bought a laptop for FM I wouldn't want to wait 3 months.