Should I buy Landon Donovan for my Blackburn Save?

Quakes

Reaction score
I loaned him out last season during the MLS pre-season and he was pretty good, getting 3 goals in 6 appearances. Man Utd have already been accepted for 4 million and they are in Contract talks but I have Loaned him about 3 times now and he seems to have Blackburn as one of his Favourited Clubs telling me that I could buy him and he would (Probably) Accept my Contract over Man Utd.

Just to say, I have 20M left in my Budget.

I think you can, I bought him for my Man U save when he was 31... I didn't use him much at first but in 2014-15 became one of my go-to men thanks to injuries to both Rooney and Hernandez, and he did well even though he was older. I just rewarded him with an extention which will have me keep him until he's 35.

I think you can, I bought him for my Man U save when he was 31... I didn't use him much at first but in 2014-15 became one of my go-to men thanks to injuries to both Rooney and Hernandez, and he did well even though he was older. I just rewarded him with an extention which will have me keep him until he's 35.

What went through your head that made you get to the name Landon Donovan before Cavani ect?