chentasker

Reaction score
About 90m pounds. It's the beginning of my second season with dortmund, Aubameyan wanted to leave and Athletico Madrid had offered me 75 million. Does Martial worth that much money?
Can you offer me another world class striker?
Thanks ahead and sorry for English mistakes

Hes really good but I wouldn't spend that much on him.

I sold him to Barca for 95 million and he's barely starting games there.

(I actually think Rashford plays better and might be a lot less to buy)

I'd definitely agree with Morata like, a lot cheaper and he scores goals for fun!

Nope

Can you offer me another world class striker?
Morata - if he still plays for Juventus. I managed to get it in winter 2016 for 9Mil€ + 32 Mil (48Months install)
Vietto - if he does not get enough first team football (should be available for around 30Mil) is also an option that always works with BVB
Gabigol (Gabriel Barbosa - if he still plays for Santos) shall be much cheaper
Volland if you choose to go for germans - depends on Hoffenheim performance, if they remain out of European places - can be easy unsettled - make some offers to his price and declare your interest in him :). Volland offers you also AML or AMR flexibility if you decide to sell Reus or Mkhitaryan.

BTW: give more chances to Dzenis Burnic - for me he's a beast

Morata - if he still plays for Juventus. I managed to get it in winter 2016 for 9Mil€ + 32 Mil (48Months install)
Vietto - if he does not get enough first team football (should be available for around 30Mil) is also an option that always works with BVB
Gabigol (Gabriel Barbosa - if he still plays for Santos) shall be much cheaper
Volland if you choose to go for germans - depends on Hoffenheim performance, if they remain out of European places - can be easy unsettled - make some offers to his price and declare your interest in him :). Volland offers you also AML or AMR flexibility if you decide to sell Reus or Mkhitaryan.

BTW: give more chances to Dzenis Burnic - for me he's a beast

Barbosa plays for Inter and Volland plays for Bayern Leverkusen mate

Barbosa plays for Inter and Volland plays for Bayern Leverkusen mate

Mate, if he plays FM2016 (incl ver 16.3.2) Barbosa still plays for Santos and Volland for Hoffenheim :D:D:D and because his post is a thread under the Football Manager 2016....you might be wrong(H)

but, if he plays FM2017 you are right...:)

Last edited: