Raavan

Reaction score
Hi Guys...
I'm managing R. Sociedad in the first season. I have an option to chose between

1. Buy the stadium ( which the board agrees to.) and

2. Build a new stadium (which the board does not agree to now but might in a couple of seasons, with an expanding fan base).

So what do you think I should do???

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Buy it.

Building a new stadium is a very lenghty process. Usually, you have to be very successful in first year (win championship, cups, Euro Cup or Champions League) to convince the board to build a new stadium. Even you would succeed to convince the board, after first season, to build a new stadium, you will have to be patient because it takes two years for planning and actually build it.

If you can buy it now, you can expand it in few months if your fans come to games and fill the stadium at the highest capacity.

Hi Guys...
I'm managing R. Sociedad in the first season. I have an option to chose between

1. Buy the stadium ( which the board agrees to.) and

2. Build a new stadium (which the board does not agree to now but might in a couple of seasons, with an expanding fan base).

So what do you think I should do???

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

In your case i would recommend you buy your current stadium as you will also get to expand it with less limits as your success increases the fanbase. Build a new stadium is a sensitive issue in FM14, its hard for the board to agree to that but even if they do its a very lengthy period of about 6 years on my other save