Sabbo93

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I’m a lifelong FM fan, but in the last years my passion for the game has faded away. In fact FM 2017 was, in my opinion, one of the least-exciting editions of the game and this is the first year I didn’t buy the game on day-one. FM 2017 was too repetitive, easy and predictable for me.

My question is, has the game made big progresses or should I expect an FM2017 with updated database? Is it entertaining or frustrating? Should I buy it or not?

Try the demo?

thanks, but that really didn’t help. The demo is very limited and it’s running on an old patch. I was looking for some opinions from the players, but I guess I won’t be able to find them

thanks, but that really didn’t help. The demo is very limited and it’s running on an old patch. I was looking for some opinions from the players, but I guess I won’t be able to find them
Well, you are on a forum populated by people who are playing the game - what kind of answer would you expect?

Well, I play around two hours per day, my wife now calls it 'Divorce Manager' but don;t buy it, it's ****.
????

In my honest opinion no. If you hated fm17 then you will also hate this years version felt like a slight upgrade on 17 imo.

The demo is just limited to 6 months, but all the features, and it isn't on an old update, FWIW.

Well, you are on a forum populated by people who are playing the game - what kind of answer would you expect?

Well, I play around two hours per day, my wife now calls it 'Divorce Manager' but don;t buy it, it's ****.
????

The kind of reply the guy below you gave me. I didn’t want to sound aggressive, i just wanted some “real” opinions from the very people who play this game a lot.

Im an old FM fan, used to play hours every day. Considering I didn’t like FM17, I wanted an opinions that the reviews couldn’t give me.

Also, I felt like asking because I saw the “post your frustrations” thread and it’s filled with the same stuff that I hated in the previous iteration of the game.

I’m sorry if I sounded rude, it might be because English isn’t not much first language

The kind of reply the guy below you gave me. I didn’t want to sound aggressive, i just wanted some “real” opinions from the very people who play this game a lot.

Im an old FM fan, used to play hours every day. Considering I didn’t like FM17, I wanted an opinions that the reviews couldn’t give me.

Also, I felt like asking because I saw the “post your frustrations” thread and it’s filled with the same stuff that I hated in the previous iteration of the game.

I’m sorry if I sounded rude, it might be because English isn’t not much first language
Was probably me being in a bad mood myself as well - my apologies.

Honestly it depends what you enjoy/don't enjoy in the game. The complaint threads would give you an idea of what annoys others, but some of that is stuff I enjoy.

It is a continuation of FM17 with some more bells and whistles - Dynamics and Medical in particular, and Scouting has gone through a big change. Most of these you can designate to staff and have little involvement.

I have a little update.

i bought the game some weeks ago and paid basically nothing for it (I found it on discount for 10€) and I must say im having fun. The relationship dynamics is very nice, but in my opinion the scouting system is aaaawwwwfuuuuul. I really don’t get the point of it, it’s so tedious and boring and less-useful than before.

i defenetly recommend to buy the game though, especially now that it is so cheap thanks to the World Cup discounts.