should i buy this amazing regen?

dc321

Reaction score
56 million pound release clause. should i buy him? money is not really a big deal.
View attachment 190027
however, i have martial, with a couple of decent regens, but none of them look as crazy as this fella.

He's impressive, but probably not the kind of player who will score loads in any system. With his Bravery and Aggression and Teamwork, I'm not sure I would want him as a long striker. But he's not a really great link-up forward either - Passing and Technique are meh. If you can fit him perfectly into what you need, sure. But if not.... For that money, there should be some absolutely brilliant regens who have bags of potential who you can develop to suit your needs more ideally....

I money is no object id get him. Stats are really impressive how did you get him? Scouts?

I money is no object id get him. Stats are really impressive how did you get him? Scouts?
yeah ive been scouting spain for a while, and saw this guy. he set the valencia record for most goals in a season, and caught the eyes of several scouts.
this is my other regen:
View attachment 190011
old screenshot, but at the end of the season he had 13 goals in all comps. should i still go for domingo? they both seem to have extremely high PAs

Stick with your current regen. He looks solid, and he's 4 years younger than the one from Valencia :)