Should I Continue My Sporting Story?

cheers for your reactions boys but i think im gonna do a huddersfield story

Most people probably arnt commenting as that all think your story is a cheat... Which I have to agree with as with a team like Sporting Lisbon you cant win all them trophy's and the amount of players/budget you have brought... Most people agree with me but just wont post it so I will, and if you don't agree with me seriously look into the story and you will end up agreeing. Thanks...

Most people probably arnt commenting as that all think your story is a cheat... Which I have to agree with as with a team like Sporting Lisbon you cant win all them trophy's and the amount of players/budget you have brought... Most people agree with me but just wont post it so I will, and if you don't agree with me seriously look into the story and you will end up agreeing. Thanks...

And where's your solid evidence, Mr. CoventryCityFC?

Think i have to agree with you there mate, does seem a bit supicious like, but thats my opinion.

what you blabbering on about how did i cheat you all jump on the bandwagone one person says it everyone says it and i dont come on to your stories saying CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT

or havent you considered that i know how to manage Sporting

why is it impossible the only cup that would be impossible is the Champions League cause the other cups are easy if you beat Porto and Benfica and a bit off luck in the Champions League is all you need
especially after the group stage. the two legged ties all you need is a win at home and a few away goals

You seriously won the league, cup and champions league in your first year?... If you did all that without cheating then you are a better manager than me :/

Also did you get your picture taken while having a tour of Wembley? I went on that.. It's **** right :p

That is because not many other people do cheat. And we have all seen your other stories as well.

I haven't seen too much of the story but I did one season with Sporting on FM09 and the league was nearly too easy. They have an enviable midfield and a top notch striker in Liedson. Whilst I didn't win the CL (got to the quarter finals and knocked out by Inter) I won the league losing just two games and scoring an average of 3.1 goals a game. So while people may be suspicious, I see you innocent until proven guilty :)

I haven't seen too much of the story but I did one season with Sporting on FM09 and the league was nearly too easy. They have an enviable midfield and a top notch striker in Liedson. Whilst I didn't win the CL (got to the quarter finals and knocked out by Inter) I won the league losing just two games and scoring an average of 3.1 goals a game. So while people may be suspicious, I see you innocent until proven guilty :)

Ofc i'm not suspicious about the league and cup as they are pretty **** easy its just the champions league 2 years in the row which I am.

I'm not starting no arguments here , i wasn't following your story cause it just seem bit suspicious that's all like, winning two champions league in a row is a great achivement like well done but with sporting?, also the money to spend is a bit suspicious also, that's all, I'm not commenting after this cause i don't want to fill your thread with spam or anything etc. It my opinion thats all, and good luck for the future lad.

anyways, back to topic i reckon maybe Blackpool would be good challenge:)

You seriously won the league, cup and champions league in your first year?... If you did all that without cheating then you are a better manager than me :/

Also did you get your picture taken while having a tour of Wembley? I went on that.. It's **** right :p

it was actually alright i got a picture with the actual world cup england won in 1966

and there is never a bit of luck in FM10 and i signed loads of good players
and like i said it isn't hard

Honestly, I don't see the cheating. Guy's a pretty good manager, winning the Champions League twice in a row, maybe he gets the best out of his players REALLY easily?

Anyway, Maybe take a BSN/BSS team to the top flight? Would be interesting to see :p

spam all you like im not bothered but the first season champ league was fluke but the second season i had a great team

-------------Kameni-------------
Naughton--Kjaer--Burdisso--Buchtmann
-----------Veloso-----Banega---------
Dzagoev------Montolivo-----Arda
--------------Milevskyi-------------

Milevskyi scored 63 goals how can i cheat that

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

im starting my Huddefsfield story now

spam all you like im not bothered but the first season champ league was fluke but the second season i had a great team

-------------Kameni-------------
Naughton--Kjaer--Burdisso--Buchtmann
-----------Veloso-----Banega---------
Dzagoev------Montolivo-----Arda
--------------Milevskyi-------------

Milevskyi scored 63 goals how can i cheat that

Althought compared to

--------Valdez--------

Abidal--Pique--Puyol--Alves
--------------Toure-------------
----------Xavi------Iniesta------
--Messi--------------------Henry
-------------Ibrahimovic--------

And teams like that... Your team is very weak.

would everybody calm down :p god if he says he hasn't cheated he ahsn't cheated just believe the lad and let him get on with his story :p

To be fair mate, i did ask for like a print screen or your game status weeks ago, which i never got, who know's you might be one those people who save it before every game's and then see what the outcome is and load it back up again until you win maybe,

Anyways blackpool would be good:)