Reaction score
Basically im Aston Villa.....and John Carew is a really good player scoring a few goals for me so far this season (9 in 14 games)...but I have been looking at Cardozo after hearing about him on this forum.

Was thinking about selling Carew and signing Cardozo....my other strikers are Obafemi Martins (7.5million from Newcastle) and Daniel Sturridge(2.5million plus petrov from City) and Gabriel Agbonlahor....

What do you think I should do...

By the way my tactic is the 4-2-3-1 formation...but most of the time I change it to a straight 4-4-2 attacking style...any help would be great cheers

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

any help would be appreciated cheers guys....

I would sell Carew and buy Cardozo because Carew is just on a good bit of form but it will pass and in the long run Cardozo will be a better player for you.

thanks for the advice...do you think I should sell Steve Sidwell

my other midfielders are Barry, Micheal Johnson, stephen Appiah (who i might sell) Reo-Coker and Arteta....

It depends on if you need the money to sign another player but he might be useful when you need to rest your best midfielders and just use him in cup games but if you want to sign someone else and he is unhappy then sell him.

Id sell Carew, hes getting a bit old and Cardoza is more prolific

try and nab ched evans from man city aswell, he is a bit of a beast and works well for me with agbonlaor up front.

sell steve sidwell and carew. i also using aston villa, here my squad list:
GK Asenjo, Guzan n Friedel
DF Santon, Mattock, Davies, Sakho, Laursen, Bouma, L. Young, Hyland
MF Milner, A. Young, Alex Teixeira, Axel Witsel, R. Carioca, I. Camacho, Barry, Arshavin, Ronaldinho
FW Keirrison, Agbonlahor, Adriano, Seleznyov

Another good striker similar to cardozo i found maybe a bit better is artem milevskyi (think thats right) costs round 14.5 mill in first season scores a bagfull every season