Should i get rid of Vela????

• Thread starter Thread starter Goooner
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 3K

Goooner

Reaction score
Im halfway through the second season with Vela and his Technical and Mental stats have improved well but it just his petty pace of 14 that annoys me :@ and i thinks his pace is really underrated in FM. I was looking to buy Aguero as to replace Vagner Love(Vela is his current replacement) in the future and to partner Balotelli.

I also was wondering if you could reccomend a replacement for Veloso(DM) and since i didnt really spend at the start if got about 130m to spent.

Thanks.

Well he is blossoming but as i said his pace worries me and do you think Aguero's better?

you can sign aguero aswell if you have the money, maybe edit velas training to fitness based to increase pace...

i have throughout the first season and its only gone up 1

vela in my second season kept adebayor out the squad nd scored quite a lot of goals up front on his own i wouldnt recommend sellin him eva!

I bought Vela for Wolves in the 2nd season and straight away had team like Man Utd, Liverpool and Milan after him. I had to sell in the end because he wanted to leave but he turns into 1 of theh best strikers in the game, would definetley keep hold of him.

Even if you dont want to play him, you would get a fair bit of cash for him in a few years.

Ok i think i will then and what are the best player instructions for his got likes to lob keeper and places shots anything else? And i also would like a reccomendation to replace veloso

Perfect replacements would be:

Ignacio Camacho
Lassana Diarra
Angelo Palombo

Camacho is the only realistic one as the other two wont leave but hes still young and not quite as good as veloso and im looking for a ready made replacement

Maybe try sissoko as well, never had him myself but alot of people say he is quality.

Are you joking, afc? Camacho turns into one of the best, if not the best, defensive midfielder on the game!!! Are you mad?!?! You're off your rocker!!! Get camacho 'cos he is l333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333ttt!

I bought Vela for Wolves in the 2nd season and straight away had team like Man Utd, Liverpool and Milan after him. I had to sell in the end because he wanted to leave but he turns into 1 of theh best strikers in the game, would definetley keep hold of him.

Even if you dont want to play him, you would get a fair bit of cash for him in a few years.

how much did it cost u 2 buy him?

Are you joking, afc? Camacho turns into one of the best, if not the best, defensive midfielder on the game!!! Are you mad?!?! You're off your rocker!!! Get camacho 'cos he is l333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333ttt!

Omg ur dumb! I konw he turns into one of the best but as i said im looking for someone READY MADE not wonderkids ?????

vela seems to be superb during 2nd season. but after that hes just another player. not so much of a class. shud get rid of him.

Omg ur dumb! I konw he turns into one of the best but as i said im looking for someone READY MADE not wonderkids ?????

First of all, you say I'm dumb? You're the one that can't type and spell properly.

Second of all - Camacho won't get any better than Veloso unless he is at a big club like Arsenal. Also, when his ability sky rockets, you'll never be able to get him. It's now or never for the person that becomes the greatest defensive midfielder in the entire game.

First of all, you say I'm dumb? You're the one that can't type and spell properly.

Second of all - Camacho won't get any better than Veloso unless he is at a big club like Arsenal. Also, when his ability sky rockets, you'll never be able to get him. It's now or never for the person that becomes the greatest defensive midfielder in the entire game.

Yh but just read what i askED for advice on. I said im looking for someone ready made and i disagree with what you say as you can produce a world class player with any half decent team as long as he plays well.

Back