ekul785

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know this sort of question has been asked before but I couldn't find a definite answer, so sorry in advance.

I have just bought FM2011 (the actual disc, not download from steam). I currently have a laptop, but am waiting for my new iMac to arrive.

Obviously I want to play the game as it is just sitting there haha. So, can I install it on my laptop for a week, then delete it off (giving the laptop to my mum) and install it on the iMac? or is there a limit to installations?

Thanks for any help you can give, it's much appreciated.

Luke.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

I think I've found the answer, apparently I can install it again if I install the disc via steam.

The only advice I can give you is send the iMac back, and spend your money on a better computer ;)

Should be able to

Also once you have started a save on your laptop save it to a memory card or something and then you can carry it on again on your iMac

Thanks guys,
SuperNellie I've bought the mac to record my music on, it's on of the things that I find it's better for than pc's :)
I guess I'll install it now then :) Should I install via steam, or does it not really matter?