hahawas

Reaction score
Hi

Im in January 2012 atm, with Mike Phelan's contract expiring in the summer. He's got great stats but his tactical knowledge is 13 and I rely on him to give scout reports and opposition instructions/ Should I keep him? If not, can anyone recommend any other Assistant Managers with very good tacticakl knowledge and a good all round ability.

Thanks

Mike Phelan is one of the best Assistant managers on the game, so i would recommend keeping him, always on my saves, as soon as Sir Alex retires, he becomes the manager

Mike Phelan is one of the best Assistant managers on the game, so i would recommend keeping him, always on my saves, as soon as Sir Alex retires, he becomes the manager

Wrong, Phelan is one of the best Defensive coaches in the game, his poor tactical knowledge makes him an average Assistant manager

Keep him he does a very good job in general and actually turns into a very good manager

I would keep him, until some of your players start retiring, then replace him if the retired players have better stats...

in my save in the second season birmigham got relegated so sacked mcleish n signed pheelan off me so i just gave franco baldini (who i earlier signed as coach) the position of assistant manager

Thanks guys, but if you had to recommend someone else who would it be?