should i let ashley young go?

wolfblader

Reaction score
hey alllll

i know i know i'm still playing the old version but hey, i cant bear to part with it okay :(

abit of background first, anyway in my villa save, am in the 2011/2012 season now, and ashley young has been attracting the interest of many big clubs for the last 2 seasons. in the summer transfer window, man utd made a bid of $15mil for him and i rejected it, saying that young is indispensable and he got angry at not being allowed to move.

and so i upped his price to $20mil and all other big clubs started to bid but it only seems like he wants to move to man utd.

i have hazard as a very able deputy to young and he seems to be on the verge of claiming the left wing from young. i also signed zezinho (will be arriving end of season) as a backup to hazard as i'm expecting a transfer war for young in the next summer transfer window.

however, young suddenly is on fire, playing with an average rating of 8.28, 8 goals for the club on the left wing and 11 assists and i'm only reaching the middle of the season.

with him on hot form, how can i possibly let him go :(

and in the event i do, how much should i let him go for? his value is now $14.75 mil.

i have hazard ready to step up should i let him go.

but how much should i sell ashley for?

and is zezinho a good backup for hazard?

Deal and yes Zezinho was the best in Fm09, most potential!

or you can hold him to his contract! you dont have to sell him if you dont want to... he signed the contract! he is bound by it!

unfortunately on my save he was injured until January in 2nd season and stoke offered £5.25m for him which I had to accept because his value was less than £3m and he wouldn't sign a new contract. fortunately I had quite a bit to spend after selling Lukaku, so I signed Sanchez, Lacina Traore and another star winger but can't remember name.

when young played he rarely bagged any goals and was on the bench a lot with albrighton and niakhaichyk playing instead

liverpool made a bid of $24mil but had it in installments.

and seems like he wants to go over too. dont knwo why when we're sitting comfortably at the top of the table. shall try to negotiate the price to $20mil up front then.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

glambert, this is Fm09 :)

unfortunately the version i'm playign on is.. fm 2010...

dude! please read what I said :)

I was informing glambert that we are reffering to is not Fm11 as he mentioned "albrighton and niakhaichyk"which are only good on the latest one!

if you are playing Fm10, you are still in the wrong place as this is for Fm09 mate!

trust me, I know what I am talking about :)

Just set it to transfer at the end of the season? That's what I do XD

alright thanks for the clear up!

anyway liverpool and man city came in for him and he picked man city over liverpool. set the transfer to end of season and he'll be going to the blue side of manchester for $30mil up front.

sell young since u have hazard that can play in the LW wiht Zezinho as backup. up the ante to 25m, and hopefully a club , maybe Manu will get him in the next transfer window.

sell young since u have hazard that can play in the LW wiht Zezinho as backup. up the ante to 25m, and hopefully a club , maybe Manu will get him in the next transfer window.

already sold him to man city for 30m.

strange cos this season i seem to be facing man city alot in all competitions lol. and they dont seem to have a need for wingers. oh well.

already sold him to man city for 30m.

strange cos this season i seem to be facing man city alot in all competitions lol. and they dont seem to have a need for wingers. oh well.

its a team that cant satisfy itself, just like IRL. i had to give away two offf my best regens to them, since they siad they wannted a challenge. this thing i like about city is they aleast hit the price tag.

like if i want to sell a player for 20m, they will give 20m.

*not like barca, making monthly installments and and bidding 27m for cese IRL (big jokes)