at the end of the day if hes not scoring and you cant get him to come into form then loan him for as much as you can providing you have other strikers on form and decent backups,do what you thinks best,if he's not performing then make money out of him,only my opinion :p

all these people waxing lyrical about torres have you actually seen him play this season??? er hasn't david ngog got more goals than him??? i'd loan him out or even stick an option to buy for 50 million or whatever if he aint working out than he aint working out

If his morale and form and record are bad, then consider selling him and invest in a replacement

i think you should loan torres out just for the rest of the season because its quick money and you will get him back at the end of the season and hes not in form

Torres e probabil unul din cei mai buni din joc . Nu merita, mai ales ca e peste N'gog si Necid .

all these people waxing lyrical about torres have you actually seen him play this season??? er hasn't david ngog got more goals than him??? i'd loan him out or even stick an option to buy for 50 million or whatever if he aint working out than he aint working out

And people are going to take advice from someone with a name like yours? Typical Leeds fan XD

Real life isn't FM, the game isn't taking into account that he's playing bad with Hodgson's tactics his season.

So i'm liverpool in my first season and im half way through it.and thought since i signed Tomas Necid and N'gog's been on form so far this season. do you think i should loan torres out ive got a loan offer from Inter for 7.5M.

That would be a nice bit of money plus i'm not challenging for the title this season

Much Thanks :)

After all they comment's I think its safe to say no one agrees with you mate lol

You could try placing him in the reserves for few weeks to boost him morale and confidence usually does the trick with most players :)

Loan him. He ain't that good. Look at his history and check his goals in "La Liga"... He´s just his old self again...
A tad overrated in FM, IMHO...

no dont loan him out I play him as advanced with a deep-lying forward and he has scored 24 goals, 6 assists, 7 MOTM.

I think that depending on form and who is interested then a loan for just one season would be a decent idea.

Loan him. He ain't that good. Look at his history and check his goals in "La Liga"... He´s just his old self again...
A tad overrated in FM, IMHO...

How can you actually say that hes one of the most clinical finishers in the world as why Chelsea are after him ? and he has alot of pace so thats a nightmare for defences

"I'm not challenging for the title this season"

I wonder if that's because you're not actually playing, Torres?

Stupid question, why on earth would you loan out on the of best strikers in the world?

How is it stupid ?.....