Welsh manager

Reaction score
Just signed zivkovic volland Alex sandro and kranneviter in my 2nd season with spurs
won the league and Europa league first season now iv been offered the Chelsea and
man utd jobs,what would u do guys?a young side I can build like I have at spurs
or an already class side with a huge budget?

You obviously have a squad already capable of winning anything so I see no reason to leave |)

Never been one to be able to resist offers from bigger teams so..at the risk of sounding like a hypocrite I'd say stay with Spurs. Like sieni said, since your team is already winning, I think it'd be more fun with a bit more challenge that comes with a smaller team (relative to Chelsea & ManU).

Just signed zivkovic volland Alex sandro and kranneviter in my 2nd season with spurs
won the league and Europa league first season now iv been offered the Chelsea and
man utd jobs,what would u do guys?a young side I can build like I have at spurs
or an already class side with a huge budget?

Could just have two saves, one where you accept the job the other where you stick with spurs and you can swap around with the saves whenever you feel like it?

Decided to stay but requested extra wages thought it would only be a small amount but they upped my wage budget to 2.65 m so I have nearly 800k spare wages,defo staying now and have signed marquinhos howedes sterling and lukaku so got a class team now anyway better than utd and chelski, thanks though gents