• Of course why not!

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Nah no point!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FM-KING

Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys I have been playing with my local Team Consett for around 6 seasons now, finally on the brink of promotion to league 2 and dominating the league, I have never thought about starting a story about my career but I will if people would like me to :), I know its a bit late and you will have missed the good times dominating all the lower leagues, but there is better times ahead! I am aiming for the prem within the next 5 seasons and my team is looking strong, I have only got around 10 games left of my current season and then would happily start a story from League 2 onwards if you would like? I will post all past success and what ever information you want to keep you up to date with my progress! Just want to know if you guys would enjoy it as much as I do :)

For thos of you who don't know who Consett are then here is some more info from Wiki :), They are currently laying in level 9, I managed to gain promotion every year apart from last year in the unibond premier when Oxford beat me in the Playoff final :(

Just state below if you would like a story and I will try my best to make it as interesting as possible!

Thanks!

I will just post the link for you for more info about Consett lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consett_A.F.C.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Just bumping to try and get a few more votes :)