Should i play Fifa 11?Recommend some good games?

uiop123

Reaction score
Hey guys i played fifa 09 for some time and didn't like it at all.

Just wanted to ask you guys if there is anything new/fun in fifa 11 or whether it is same old bs? Is game play good? Is PES series any good?

Please,can anyone recommend good games that are fun to play and dont take 100+ hrs to complete? thanks guys.

ohh..but i watched a youtube video and it doesn't even show the team names like arsenal and liverpool? :( does it show player names though?

well it's good game,but sometimes :p
buy and play it

I lol at pes 11, pure **** just like 10 and 9.... game is set to Barcelona, that means, Barcelona must will. When Im playing against them, I dont have defence, they look funny running around to chase ghost. Messi have Shot Acc 96 o_O WTF. Passing is realistic tho... Didnt play fifa since 08, so I can not judge.

You can download the option file at some websites that will change their team names, kits , logo.

If you have a console version of FIFA, you can have loads of stuff added onto that with mind-boggling new features :p

However, I have to recommend Call of Duty BlackOps, the best COD I have played on, and I've played on all but COD 1, and online gameplay has really improved from MW2. Servers are pretty **** though :(

pes 11 is honestly the best ive played

You obviously haven't played pes for long then, pes 11 is shocking tbh, buy fifa 11. Assasins creed brotherhood is a really good game aswell

You obviously haven't played pes for long then, pes 11 is shocking tbh, buy fifa 11. Assasins creed brotherhood is a really good game aswell

Wasted 35 quid on PES, the worst game money can buy. Don't get it, I regret doing it totally, and the next day, traded it in for FIFA

Hey guys i played fifa 09 for some time and didn't like it at all.

Just wanted to ask you guys if there is anything new/fun in fifa 11 or whether it is same old bs? Is game play good? Is PES series any good?

Please,can anyone recommend good games that are fun to play and dont take 100+ hrs to complete? thanks guys.

TBH mate fifa 11 is very bad fifa 10 is better then it

FIFA11, highly recommended, ive played pes as well, but fifa is better. Better career mode, Arena mode, with loads of skill moves available. Fully licensed team names, kits, players etc..

Ultimate team is free, which is amazing btw, im not gonna describe it because it would take too long, watch some youtube videos on it.

Also, fifa is around 25 quid at the minute.

Black Ops is also a must buy, (only if you play online) if you get any good clips, you can upload them straight to youtube by using theatre mode.

Fifa is good, and in my opinion PES is god-awful. But that's probabably because I've always played fifa so I am used to it.

FIFA 11 is very good, plus Ultimate Team is a pretty sick free add-on which is kind of a whole game in itself. Haven't played PES but from what I remember from PES it sucks :p

People obviously have different opinions of different games so it's just personal preference. I love FIFA 11 but that's because I have played the franchise since '98. Best part of FIFA 11 is the online clubs, I can't stop playing them. If I could see the stats of my pro ranked matches I would probably have like 250 Man of the Matches..

FIFA 11 is an absolute joke, worst FIFA in years. There are so many bugs, and faults. the Career mode is just mind bogglingly bad. There are no first names in the game, just initials. No player growth, you can't loan players unless they are listed for loans, you can't sign a player until they've been at a club for 2 seasons, the AI is retarded

shall i go on?

FIFA 11 is an absolute joke, worst FIFA in years. There are so many bugs, and faults. the Career mode is just mind bogglingly bad. There are no first names in the game, just initials. No player growth, you can't loan players unless they are listed for loans, you can't sign a player until they've been at a club for 2 seasons, the AI is retarded

shall i go on?

Please do, it's so close to going on ebay. Way to many bugs and online is a state

i vote for FIFA 11 BE a pro is great and manager mode is lightyears ahead PES's Master league also FIFA has all the names correctly and not like Pro that really ***** at that

i vote for FIFA 11 BE a pro is great and manager mode is lightyears ahead PES's Master league also FIFA has all the names correctly and not like Pro that really ***** at that

Got to say Master League is alot more fun than manager mode on fifa....