Dakingzle

Reaction score
Well i'm at my 3rd season at newcastle, First year i've ended up 6th, 2nd 4th with a champions league place and now this year i managed to win the title, F.A cup and ended up 2nd in the champions league.
Now fergie retired and manchester united came up to me! Now my question is.. What should i do?
I made up a pretty awesome team with newcastle
-----------------Krul-------------------
Santon--Shawcross--G. Cahill--M'bengué
--------Cabaye/Jali----Tioté/Jali-------
Obertan--J. Rodriguez/Kagawa--Yarmolenko
--------------Papiss Cissé---------------
My bench is: Alnwick, Coloccini, Jali, Gutierrez, Vuckic, Gosling & Yaya sanogo/Adam Campbell

My team's base is pretty good and now i'm given 35m transfer budget (More then enough to get the right players)
I also made trainingfacilities and youthfacilities to excellent (United have hyper)

BUT.. ManU have a better base with 30M to spend which i'm sure i can make a treble winning team with?

Would u stay and newcastle and make them a top team or would u go to ManU?

depends. are you enjoying Newcastle, what was your initial goal how far did you want to take them, if ur feeling that u have took the team as far as you can then jump ship and go to man united and go for that treble, you can always come back to newcastle in the future if there struggling.

hope this helps

I do love newcastle and i'm sure we can conquer Europe BUT .. idk, maybe i want a new challenge :/ i'm stuck

stick with Newcastle and have another go at the champions league :)

Thing is aswell if you go to Man Utd, it's more than likely you'll be expected to bring immediate success, or....well, look what happened to Ancelotti

Save your newcastle game before you choose.
Accept the job and save the game as something else.

That way you keep your Newcastle team and manage Man Utd. That's what I do when I can't decide on a move. Then if I get bored of the new save, I delete it. Hope this helps you out buddy.

Last edited:
Yeah, i saved the newcastle file under an other name.. I'm going to look at man u! Shame on me! I don't wanna leave newcastle but.. oh man :(

Yeah, i saved the newcastle file under an other name.. I'm going to look at man u! Shame on me! I don't wanna leave newcastle but.. oh man :(

Then keep on playing with them :D Just keep the save so if you get bored with newcastle then play with Utd.

save and then resave when you join man u! then run both saves, thats what i always do in these situations!