Should i sack my assistant manager?

Should i replace Tito Vilanova with Puyol?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

csa99

Reaction score
Should i sack Tito Vilanona (Assistant Manager of my Barcelona team) and replace him with Carles Puyol (who would be a player/assistant manager?
here are screenshots of them...

No. Two very important stats are often missing on younger coaches. JPA and JPP stats are too low at the moment. Try and sign him as a first team coach if you really want to keep him. Otherwise, let him go be an *** man at another Spanish side and swoop in on him when you want him later down the line.

Nope, get Carlos Quieroz as *** Man instead and leave Puyol as a coach.

i think you should becase puyol is a home made value young for your coach team and i yhink the values are better

No. Two very important stats are often missing on younger coaches. JPA and JPP stats are too low at the moment. Try and sign him as a first team coach if you really want to keep him. Otherwise, let him go be an *** man at another Spanish side and swoop in on him when you want him later down the line.

You dont need JPA or JPP on assist managers...

You dont need JPA or JPP on assist managers...
It helps, when you ask your assistant for stuff. Like when you get an assistant team talk, if you have one with 20 for both stats, then he will know what he's doing, whereas someone with 8 for both stats will not be reliable.

Most important attributes for good *** man are :
Man men
Lvl of discipline
Motivating
Determination
Tactical Know.

I say - Puyol, but you can get even better *** man than him. Give him a coach job, sack your *** man and search trought filter attributes i named above.

Nope, get Carlos Quieroz as *** Man instead and leave Puyol as a coach.

I hired in as an *** man in my FM10 save and he alienated pretty much the entire team. Almost every one of my players at some point said their relationship with him broke down. Haven't used him since.