mcindo

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm playing Man Utd. I'm in my 2nd season now, and real madrid offered me 20mil for Anderson. Should I let him go or not? And if I let him go, who should I sign? I'm playing him as a box-to-box midfielder, just so you all know.

**** Yes.

Marek Hamsik, Moussa Sissoko to name few good young BtB midfielders.

Jucilei - Corinthians
114778d1290511341-jucilei-corinthians-jucilei-profile_-attributes-.png

Necip Uysal - Besiktas
necipysal.jpg

Spyros Fourlanos - Panathanaikos
132391d1297186904-spyros-fourlanos-panathanaikos-spyros-fourlanos-profile_-attributes-2.png

Jucilei - Corinthians
114778d1290511341-jucilei-corinthians-jucilei-profile_-attributes-.png

Necip Uysal - Besiktas
necipysal.jpg

Spyros Fourlanos - Panathanaikos
132391d1297186904-spyros-fourlanos-panathanaikos-spyros-fourlanos-profile_-attributes-2.png

Did you load greek league ? If so, can you please upload future SS from Georgi Terziev ?

OT : This is maybe for Deal or no deal, but, answer is yes, ando is solid backup, nothing more, there's lot better and younger CM in the game.

hey bud, that was ages ago :) dont have the Greek league loaded on my latest save (or maybe I do) will check later today when I get home...

what team does he start at?

Patch 11.2.1 Chernomorets Burgas... here's screenshot
140430d1299004739-good-under-1million-players-shortlist-georgi-terziev-profile_-attributes-.png

Hope you loaded Greek league :))

hey bud, that was ages ago :) dont have the Greek league loaded on my latest save (or maybe I do) will check later today when I get home...

what team does he start at?

Anything ?

If Anderson is one of your starters, then no, you shouldn't. Of course there is better players out there, but are you going to be able to sign them for £20M? I'm not so sure...

im starting anderson in advanced playmaker role in CM and he is doing great he is on a finishing training scheme and has scored 3 goals in 15 games but for anderson that is good