Logorex

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm in the Winter Transfer window of my second season with my ARSENAL FC.
Sorry, I just felt like capitalizing that.

Anyways, Real Madrid (hala ******) offered 31 mil (dollars) for Mikel Arteta. I've got Wilshere, Ramsey, and Isco as my CM's, and Kovacic is coming in during the Summer 2013 Window.

I mean, that's a LOT of money, especially for a player pushing 30. However, I don't want to be like Wenger, selling our star midfielders whenever a big team knocks on the door. BUT it would be a great way to have my YOUNG GUNS push through. Soooo yeah. :/

Oh, and here's my ARTETA:

sell him.. u have very good midfielders in ramsey and wilshere... also look to buy yann m'vila as he is very good difensive minded midfielder which your team looks like needing...

Sell him, $31 million is a great offer, and its a good chance to test your youth before buying new.

sell him.. u have very good midfielders in ramsey and wilshere... also look to buy yann m'vila as he is very good difensive minded midfielder which your team looks like needing...

How did you know I needed a DM? o_O

Don't sell him. He'll be more useful than you realise.

Arteta's a very good player, but 31M is a crazy offer. You have to take that.

If you're really worried about weakening the CM spot you could probably buy Hamsik with that money. I think your young guys will be fine though, so you'd be better off using it to strengthen another position. I agree with the M'Vila suggestion.