paulferns

Reaction score
just started a newcatle save and need funds badly, should i sell carroll???

am finking kadlec could replace him easily??

advice please

If you have a good enough replacement then sure. If he is a club legend then no.

andy carroll is a legend in the making in real life.... but his fking **** in fm 2011 so sell him!!

andy carroll is a legend in the making in real life.... but his fking **** in fm 2011 so sell him!!

had him aswell, and he didn't approve at all, and only got 3 goals in 12 using a 4-4-2, and the squad had plenty of creativity. sold him following season

yeah, carroll is **** in fm11, im in 2012, and he has never impressed me, i use my free signings kenny miller and ivica olic. I advise them, Olic has scored 14 in 22 for me, and every league game ive played with olic in the lineup, ive won.

just started a newcatle save and need funds badly, should i sell carroll???

am finking kadlec could replace him easily??

advice please

kadlec and carroll are two completely different players, i would reccomend playing both with carroll as target man and kadlec as poacher?

who have you got atm?

how many you playing upfront?

I bought AC for my Spurs game and he was immense. Got 20+ goals in a season. With top quality in the wide areas I think he is a top, top player. Target Man - Attack, heads nealry everything!

hi am playing a 4231 formation so only one stricker up front, i just think kadlec is a more all round player to play on his own...

how much does carroll usually go for??

kadlec up front on his own would be good as a poacher

carroll is a very good player tho you might want to hold on to him

he went to spurs in the third season for £8m on mine, and then went to everton season after for £5m.

Carroll's stats are not brilliant, but set him as Target man Attack with Loven or Ranger as a poacher, and see how he excels.

He is terrific as a target man with me.

Carroll is poor in my game, im in 2015 hes now scottish only managed 8 caps, and plays for motherwell ;) sell him.

The guys suckkssssss balls in my game. I got him for like 18 million with leeds when I got into the premier league and he is totally ****. He can't score. Every time I warn he reacts like Balotelli and then tells the presss I'm forcing him out. If the guy wasn't english and that I needed English players I would have sold that guy ages ago!

Carroll isn't very good for Lower leauge premiership teams, because they cant provide the service he needs. But in a top 6 team the is a beast when played as a Target Man attack with Man Utd, Arsenal, Spurs, City, Liverpool and Chelsea.

I would sell him with Newcastle but for no less than 10mil.

And Kadlec is a good player but probs wont core you more than 12 goals for you in the first season as his composure is poor so he is dreadful when one on one with the GK.

Somone like L.Griffiths would be a gd replacement, or even Macheda on Loan, Steve Morison of Millwall worked a treat for me with Stoke.

Are you Guyts Crazy Carroll is brillant set him to target man and watch the goals flow in he has more den 100 goals 4 me in 4 seasons

DO NOT SELL