Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato10

Reaction score
So I'm in 2nd season with Chelsea...Barcelona just made an offer worth 42M for Michael Essien...Should I sell him? I know he is world class, but 42M is also a very very good offer considering he is 29 years old and probably has arround 2-3 years of best football.

Essien is class but thats a good offer. Mouassa Sissoko could replace him if he is available. Or maybe Yann M'villa?

Or even wait to see is Mascerano gets unhappy at lack of play time and buy him in Jan or next season ;)

42 million for a 29 year old? Snap their hands off.

£42m for a 29 year old...my choice would be take it. Don't look back and buy another wonderkid for about £20m.

Sell him and with the money that you get buy a young back up,think that in 2 years,when he'll be useless,you may be forced to release him.Get eigther Ganso,Renato Augusto,Andrea Poli,Moussa Sisokho,Kevin or Verratti.
Cheers!

I sold him...Now I am looking for decent replacement for him. Who should I buy? Arturo Vidal, M'Vila, Annan or Fellaini?

Go for Vidal. Performed very good for me, and he scores goals from distance

I'l go for Vidal.He is a top player very good if you use him as ball winning midfielder.I think is the right choice but M'vila also is a great player.Annan and Fellaini is not to good to replace Essien!

The only thing I would say, is to be nice to Vidal. As he is a stroppy ****.

Took me 3 months for him to hate every fibre in my body and sold him at the end of the season. So I replaced him with M'Vila, not had a problem since, even though he is a tad inconsistant.

Regarding a DM, who do you think is a good replacement in 2017? I'm not obviously talking of a regen. Transfer budget is not a problem. I need a DM who could play Defensive Midfielder Defend or maybe an Anchor Man.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

So I'm in 2nd season with Chelsea...Barcelona just made an offer worth 42M for Michael Essien...Should I sell him? I know he is world class, but 42M is also a very very good offer considering he is 29 years old and probably has arround 2-3 years of best football.

Really, they offered 42 M for Essein? What will they do with Busquets and Mascherano who are both pretty young?

Regarding a DM, who do you think is a good replacement in 2017? I'm not obviously talking of a regen. Transfer budget is not a problem. I need a DM who could play Defensive Midfielder Defend or maybe an Anchor Man.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Really, they offered 42 M for Essein? What will they do with Busquets and Mascherano who are both pretty young?
Get M'vila he's a complete beast at DM.

Barca usually sell Busquests I find.

Wow, that's a lot but what percentage of transfer revenue do you have? The only problem would be making Barca stronger!

Status
Not open for further replies.