Status
Not open for further replies.

sammyb

Reaction score
hey ive just started pre-season in my second season and real madrid have offered £60 million for fabregas. he performed terrible last season only averaging like 7.01 in all competitions.
just wondering any feedback or suggestions would help thanks :)

what position were you playing him in cause he should be averaging like 7.70 - 7.80 if he's played correctly

See if you can get a very good replacement first, scout around, and then make your decision

already have been looking at, gourcuff, poli, kroos, pjanic, hamsik and pastore as possible replacements

I sold him to Inter for 75 mil and bought Ganso(Paulo henrique) for 35 mil, and his performances are much better than fabs was after 3 years at arsenal.

60kk is not bad, but you can get higher for him. Also, you should already have the perfect replacement on Ramsey, but, if you are interested in more, I'd go for Nuri Sahin. Beast.

Id sell him for that price. Easy to find a few players who are younger and better. Look no further than Hamsik, Pastore, Poli or Ganso and will only cost a fraction of the money you will get. :)

Both Nuri Sahin and Javier Pastore are quite good and would gel quite quick into your team! 60 M is a great fee, so sell :)

Imo don't sell him, he is one of the best players in the game. I have had great success with him in the AMC role as Attacking Midfielder with an attack duty. Halfway through the season averaging 7.80 and having lots of assists, but for it to work you need a fast striker who is good off to ball like Van Persie to make clever runs and Fabregas will find him with his passing and creativity stats being high.

If you want to play him in CM role then play him Centre Midfielder with support or attack duty and put run from deep to often

The Deal or No Deal Thread

Promote Ramsey or Wilshere to 1st team or use Nasri and buy another AMR/AML

Deal, bring in Necip Uysal - Besiktas
necipysal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.