tbo

Reaction score
Just started with Schalke and was disoppointed with the ~?2 mil budget, especially with the areas that need strengthening. So the question is should i sell Farfan - we have only played friendlies and he s been good considering that he is a key player. But i could probably get upwards of 20 million for him. Just wondering if any of you have had experience with him before, or if he is over valued and should be sold? Cheers in advance

what do you do with farfan in end???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

what do you do with farfan in end???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
didn t realise he has a ?13 mil release clause and won t ever renew his contract so he s pretty much lost from the beginning.

didn t realise he has a ?13 mil release clause and won t ever renew his contract so he s pretty much lost from the beginning.

Yeah Schalke only give you 2m at the start but:

1. They do have an awesome squad.
2. You can sold Farfan and some other sellable players (I sold him to **** if memory serves for around 10m).
3. They have stable finances so the budget you are given -esp if you do well- from the first Jan onwards keeps increasing.

Andre Hahn from Augsburg would be a good replacement, I got him at Schalke and he was great

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk