ccfchoi87

Reaction score
Man city have made an offer of 18 million, what should I do?

Are you in your first season? If so i think you should, there's many other right backs you can pick up like Vrsaljko (SP?) and Srna, also you have Kelly as a backup.

Depend s what season youre in but to be honest i'd sell him anyway no matter what season im in gives you money to sign decent players.

Replacements: youth are best because they are cheap here is some good right backs

Right-Backs:
Nika Kvekveskiri FB-A £450k
Cornel Rapa FB-A £550k
Sebastian Jung FB-S £2.7m
Sebastian Corchia WB-S
Romario (Vitoria)

Yes...thats all you need to hear, Kelly or Flanghan will do for liverpool, not like you should be challenging for anything worth while anyway :p haha oj, but i would sell.

I would sell for that. He does get really bad soo quickly. I would get Corchia. Turns out to be the best in the world.

Sell, he is very much like real life, great going forward, will give you a few assists and the occasional goal, but he will make a lot of defensive errors as he doesn't track back. What you don't notice in FM is that he will still mainly get 7.0 ratings as good pass ratings and assists will outweigh missed passes and defensive lapses.. Doesn't stop your defence being fragile on the right though. Yep though Vrsaljko is abetter bet, will be cheapish and is almost as good attacking wise and defensively much better + he improves a lot too in seasons to come.