LedleysKnee

Reaction score
I'm mamnaging Spurs and have just finished my first season. I signed Javier Hernandez and he hasn't been very good at all, especially not considering he has 18 finishing! He started 8 games last season and made 14 sub apperances and only got four goals. Adebayor was out most of the season but when he did play he was just as poor as Hernandez. Soldado was a bit hit and miss with 14 goals in 32 starts and 14 sub apperances but was still my best striker overall.

I haven't got a budget this season and although I paid 14.5 million for Hernandez I can get £10.5m for him and hopefully sign some decent young players to back up my team.

So, what do people think? I had a fairly good starting line up last season but whenever I called on my back up players I had a lot of problems. Should I sell a player based on one season?

I wouldn't make to quick of a decision. Its only his first season and will take time for him to gel especially when he only started 8 games.... Make him your first choice as a poacher and drill those crosses and he should score you a lot of goals.

Ive had him on 2 different saves and he has never produced the goods no matter what tactic or role.

3 years played 44 scored 8 assists 4

2 years played 25 scored 3 assists 0

Sell him

All depends on your tactics show us your tactics be easier to help you then.