EoinM21

Reaction score
Hi, I'm in my second season with Liverpool and I was wondering should I sell Lucas for around £11 million and buy Kranevitter for £7-8 million.

View attachment 296099

Lucas is solid but there are defo better players out there. Never seen much of Kranevitter in my save. Depends who else you have in your midfield and what positions/roles you play with?

Hi Guys My Name is PeterPix_Gaming and I started an Youtube Channel and I´m currently doing an Aston Villa Career if you could check it out it would be awesome. In The first 4 eps the audio is bad but after that it improves.
Give some feedback in the comments and I know that my english is still terrible but I´m improving a lot so yeah come and watch my videos. If you guys make some nice feedback I will thank you in future videos.

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYHJwArs4xA3_pC5Lf9zKcg
If you want to advertise, at least do it on your own thread.

I've managed Liverpool before and I would say yes, Lucas Leiva is one of the first people I look to dump/sell. He's not a bad player but he's merely average. He has no upside left.

Kranevitter or even better Lucas Romero would be a great chance to upgrade with a younger player with more upside. Not to mention they should be on cheaper wages as well.

Hi, I'm in my second season with Liverpool and I was wondering should I sell Lucas for around £11 million and buy Kranevitter for £7-8 million.

View attachment 783721

I play him in away games to make my midfield more solid but I have Romero coming at the end of the season so will probably sell, that said he has done really well so far so maybe keep him till you get a solid replacement, also what happened to Can? Also Allen always seems to come good on fm