Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannybell2010

Reaction score
i dunno if its just me but Luis Suarez always misses about 2 clear cut chances every game and hes scored only 13 goals all season and i know its only his 1st season but shurrly he should be doing better so im just asking for your advise really and if you think i should sell him who should i sign as a replacement
thanks dan

he is a very good player
is it just him underperforming or is it the whole team.

I think you should keep him. Strikers normally need a bit more time to settle in. How do you play him?

the whole team is playing verry well finished 2nd in 1st season and tryed to play him in loads of posistions put ended up trying to play him as a poacher but still hasent found the net

Well when I played with Ajax he was very good 52 goals in 46 games

For me, I have him in my LFC squad and he is doing brilliant for me hes scored over three quarters of Liverpools goals, 29 apps - 24 goals.

LFC squad: 17 goals in 13 games including a five goal blitz against Man Utd.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

But its the third season I'm talking abt. I bought him then. LFC was my oldest save.

LFC squad: 17 goals in 13 games including a five goal blitz against Man Utd.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

But its the third season I'm talking abt. I bought him then. LFC was my oldest save.

What role do you play him in mate?

For me, I have him in my LFC squad and he is doing brilliant for me hes scored over three quarters of Liverpools goals, 29 apps - 24 goals.

What role do you play him in mate?

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Is there a new update out or something?

I'm using an january update of this site

Oh okay mate.. Anyone have any ideas when the new update is coming out on steam?

It happens sometimes. It happened to me with Vucinic in my first season. He is excellent in the game but in my first season was missing a lot of chances.. Anyway, as he is one of my favourite players in the world, I never considered selling him and in my second season he cant stop scoring.

I play 433 and he had a slow start to the season, couldn't score put was creating chances, however he has scored 6 in his last 3 games so he does come good eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.