Reaction score
Its my 3rd season with man united and FC bayern just offered me 40 million...

He's been pretty good...He has like 10 goals and 8 assists in 17 games

I use his as a trequistra in a 4-3-3

Should i accept the offer or reject it?

Although I dont use the overpowered and well known players in this game.. the truth is, he is one of the best young players...why sell him if he is doing soo well for you?

Have you got another player that could take over and score/assist as many?
Or have you scouted anyone cheaper that could do the same job?

It the answer is no to both of the questions then keep him :D

Although I dont use the overpowered and well known players in this game.. the truth is, he is one of the best young players...why sell him if he is doing soo well for you?

Have you got another player that could take over and score/assist as many?
Or have you scouted anyone cheaper that could do the same job?

It the answer is no to both of the questions then keep him :D

The bid unsettled him

In my opinion sell him if the offer the money upfront. In that position you can find a lot players why not Berardi or Munir for example ?

I would sell him for £40m. Can get others player(s) for that price. What about Draxler?

If you already have someone in your team who can replace him or have found someone as good for cheaper then sell him but its up to you i suppose, Maybe try get £50/60m?

In my opinion sell him if the offer the money upfront. In that position you can find a lot players why not Berardi or Munir for example ?

He's been on fire ever since i gave him a new contract..He scored 12 goals and 8 assists in 19 apps....and 5 of those apps where albeit the bench...I don't think i can let him go

Then the answer is easy do not sell. Just keep on using him and praise him whenever he plays well for you and surely he ll' give up trying to go away !

Maybe but for more money. He is one of the best players on the game, so unless he is so unsettled that he can't play then keep him.

Just sell him, my player opponents falter in 2nd and 3rd season using him. A beast though in 1st season

Winner winner chicken dinner then. He always scored against me when playing, and had an avg rating of 7.62 or something in the last season

Glad i didn't sell him...when i won against RM in the UCL 5-1 on aggregate, can you believe he scored and assisted our 5 goals over the two legs?(3 goals, 2 assists)

It was basically memphis depay vs Real madrid

just to put it out there. in my chelsea save man city bought him in 2016 and he finished the season as Top Scorer with 23 goals and got Man City the Title

Yeah keeping him was totally the right decision, in my Man Utd save I bought him as a LW initially then because of injuries I trained him as a striker and he played as an AF and scored 37 in 38 games in all comps and I went onto win the title. He only finished 2nd to Rooney in the league's scoring charts with 21 to Rooney's 23. Assisted as well and obviously can play as my LW when I see fit. My best ever signing I think on any FM so far