Should i sell my key/fan favourite player?!! HELPMEH

DatKid

Reaction score
View attachment 241491

So im right now on my 3rd season w/ Leeds, my team has 2 fan favourite players and i already sold 1 last season, the fans wasn't too happy about that, the only thing that held them from going ape **** on me was the fact that the team got a healthy profit. Now only Mowatt is left, i got an offer for him and i just played around a little bit and they actually accepted 8,5mil + 6mil 18months + 2m other stuff = 16MIL. Mowatt is only worth 8mil(he's 22) and i'm confident that he's replacible. If i sell the only fan fav player left on my team will the fans go ape **** on me? Should i accept the bid or naw? HELP PLEASE.

View attachment 914406

So im right now on my 3rd season w/ Leeds, my team has 2 fan favourite players and i already sold 1 last season, the fans wasn't too happy about that, the only thing that held them from going ape **** on me was the fact that the team got a healthy profit. Now only Mowatt is left, i got an offer for him and i just played around a little bit and they actually accepted 8,5mil + 6mil 18months + 2m other stuff = 16MIL. Mowatt is only worth 8mil(he's 22) and i'm confident that he's replacible. If i sell the only fan fav player left on my team will the fans go ape **** on me? Should i accept the bid or naw? HELP PLEASE.

Yes, fans are fickle win a couple of games and they will forget.

more important is how the squad reacts.. if you have an apt replacement lined up, the best way to convince them is that you will strengthen the team..
also, at that, buying any player who is apparently too good for your team, whichever position, will be considered strengthening as far as your squad is concerned.

keep up with good football and results, and don't care about the fans, imho..

I got this when I sold Luciano Vietto and Aleksander Ignjovski on my Dortmund save, just make the fans forget as everyone else is saying by winning games.

Every player has a price for me! I reckon with your best players, if you're getting double their market value it's usually gonna be a sell for me. But yeah, just make sure you replace him and stuff!

All players have their price, as long as he is replaced and the team does well the fans will forgive you. It's the same in RL usually. Fail to do well and you've had it.

Yup, I sell fan favorites all the time if it will give me more money to improve the team. They are upset about it but as long as you win, all is forgiven. :)

I am managing Wolves and I have just sold my captain Tariq (45M PSG), A.Zivkovic (61M City), Danny Janssen (regen, 30M Arsenal). At first players were concerned about the sales but as I have brought in Sterling and Marquinhos everybody can calm the fck down. :D