MWEST94

Reaction score
Hopefully the name of the thread got your attention. Anyway, in every FM I create a version of myself and put it in the game. This year I started with 110 CA and 190 PA. Into my fifth season (currently 23) and Real Madrid and Chelsea come in with an offer which I manage to negotiate to ?34m. So the question is should I sell him? On one its me and I have the potential to be a world class player but on the other it is a lot of money and I have adequate replacements. I play mc, amc (playmaker) and lb. Currently have Bertrand and Gibbs at leftback and Will Hughes, Forster-Caskey, James Milner, Bridcutt and a few regens with great potential. PS I am Brighton and just got Champions League football last season.
View attachment 464342View attachment 464341

Nah, it would be like selling your soul to the devil (6)

You've a PA of 190 and you're only 23. I think ?34M is tuppence for that.
You haven't by any means hit your peak and still have some improving to do so that value will climb.
I'd refuse to let you go for anything less than ?50M

keep. you have the potential to become world class. don't sell yourself short. ;)

Parajumper

the contract,Parajumpers alaska Jakke danmark, the Beijing Amusement Park Playground history officially ended,pjs jakke for?r, Beijing Amusement Park,parajumpers new denali, the name of the station,parajumpers udsalg, but still such stigma like a freeze-frame in the bus schedule,parajumpers marisol, the 60 bus terminus' tour Paradise 'station,parajumpers jakke, but a lot of bus' amusement park' as the name of the station. then,billige parajumpers marisol, if Beijing Amusement Park is gone,parajumpers long bear, how to do? door station names of these stations will be renamed? change what? who lives in Left On Pu Park Miss Liu said some lost. 'Revisiting garden to see two rich WASHINGTON just past 2012,parajumpers kodiak, known as rural modern example of Dongyang City Southern Town,billige parajumpers jakker, Garden Village,Parajumpers udsalg, to hand over the transcript of a pleasant surprise: the village collective revenue of $ 1.6 billion,parajumpers marisol, per capita net income of villagers reached 82,parajumpers long bear sort,000 yuan. Shao Chin Cheung,parajumpers dunjakke udsalg, the village party secretary,parajumpers kvinder, not satisfied: This year,Parajumpers alaska danmark, the per capita net income of over 100,parajumpers udsalg,000 yuan. Garden people really have such a high income? The villagers have any feelings? They rely on to earn real money? Following the months of investigation,parajumpers new denali, in July last year to have written garden village the rich the road reports,parajumpers danmark, the reporter again recently depth garden village visited our village accountant Fang Huiyun Front Garden Village in 2012 output value of 19 billion yuan,parajumpers tilbud, of which the garden Group sales revenue exceeded 10 billion yuan for the first time into the top 500 private enterprises in China. Village a total of 1748,Parajumpers desert udsalg, 4396 people,parajumpers dunjakke, a rough estimate,parajumpers overt?j udsalg, the per capita household income is less than ???????? ?tid=828283&pid=924854&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid924854 ?NewsID=853 ?id=38

the contract,Parajumpers alaska Jakke danmark, the Beijing Amusement Park Playground history officially ended,pjs jakke for?r, Beijing Amusement Park,parajumpers new denali, the name of the station,parajumpers udsalg, but still such stigma like a freeze-frame in the bus schedule,parajumpers marisol, the 60 bus terminus' tour Paradise 'station,parajumpers jakke, but a lot of bus' amusement park' as the name of the station. then,billige parajumpers marisol, if Beijing Amusement Park is gone,parajumpers long bear, how to do? door station names of these stations will be renamed? change what? who lives in Left On Pu Park Miss Liu said some lost. 'Revisiting garden to see two rich WASHINGTON just past 2012,parajumpers kodiak, known as rural modern example of Dongyang City Southern Town,billige parajumpers jakker, Garden Village,Parajumpers udsalg, to hand over the transcript of a pleasant surprise: the village collective revenue of $ 1.6 billion,parajumpers marisol, per capita net income of villagers reached 82,parajumpers long bear sort,000 yuan. Shao Chin Cheung,parajumpers dunjakke udsalg, the village party secretary,parajumpers kvinder, not satisfied: This year,Parajumpers alaska danmark, the per capita net income of over 100,parajumpers udsalg,000 yuan. Garden people really have such a high income? The villagers have any feelings? They rely on to earn real money? Following the months of investigation,parajumpers new denali, in July last year to have written garden village the rich the road reports,parajumpers danmark, the reporter again recently depth garden village visited our village accountant Fang Huiyun Front Garden Village in 2012 output value of 19 billion yuan,parajumpers tilbud, of which the garden Group sales revenue exceeded 10 billion yuan for the first time into the top 500 private enterprises in China. Village a total of 1748,Parajumpers desert udsalg, 4396 people,parajumpers dunjakke, a rough estimate,parajumpers overt?j udsalg, the per capita household income is less than ???????? ?tid=828283&pid=924854&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid924854 ?NewsID=853 ?id=38

That's what I was thinking mate.:S