Should i sell nani?

Reaction score
coming up to my second season as man utd manager, ive just won everything competition wise been given a transfer budget of 46million to spend.

clubs are interested in buying nani of me for 20-30million should i sell him?

Also i was thinking of ideal replacements such as vargas etc any others?

I would sell him, simply because you can get a much better player to replace him. As you're United, you have to spend about 30 Million just to improve one area of the team. So yes, I'd sell Nani and buy a better winger even though Nani is quite good, for that money you are receiving you can buy better.

My Suggestions

David Silva
Juan Manual Mata (Can get for about 10 Million or less)
Andreas Guardo
Ashley Young (Wont get him cheap though, as Aston Villa are quite tight)

You know pretty much the usual lot that's normally mentioned. Buy a better play than Nani, you'll have money left over. I'd then invest that in some high potential youth over the next couple of years.

i sold nani for 20 mill but i had sabastien giovinco to cover him

you say your in your 2nd season do you still have tosic

if so sell nani and get some one to back up tosic if you planning to play the game for some time then keep tosic he is amazing on fm09.

like i said if giovinco is klass but if ure second season mite cost a bit more
coz first season u can sign him for 4.4 mill sum times

Mata is very good. He recently scored 6 goals in 5 games for me, he is great for taking corners as he curls the ball well. Gets very good crossed in and can play in the center, when I do put him in the center he gets a few long shots on target. Cost me 10 Million, a good young player he can be in your first team for about 10 years. A bargain is all I can say.

I personally wouldn't sell Nani, in my game he is top of the assists and is prolific as Ronaldo in his goal return.

Yes, sell Nani and try to buy Ashley Young from Villa(he can play on RM too) or try David Silva from Valencia.

Man Utd should already have great defenders but if you need others perhaps Felipe

Mate, sell Nani and buy Vargas. Vargas have 36 assists in 1st season for my Man Utd team. But you need to keep Tosic.

Last edited:
Back