Should i sell nani?

apam isnt bad, young aswell. you have also got coroba from inter who is not bad

Mr.Derby county, check this guy. For me, he is better than Nani. Another option is you try to sign Zhirkov. :)

sign chellini from juventus he mint and can play lb and cb

Number of points to take into consideration:

Have I got adequent cover for Nani or a player of better calibre?
Can I fund a greater player than Nani?
Does he fit into my tactical approach for the team?
Is the transfer price adequent for the player?
Is Nani preforming well for me and will he get better?

in the end guys i sold him for 22mil to arsenal,

and i bought mata and giovinco as replacements,

could do with a utility defender really? got 20mil left

cheers for you help(H)

Like i said chellini is a good bet you should be able to get him for a bit cheaper than 20 mill he can play lb and cb and can be trained to play rb esialy im sure

Sakho <3 can be trained for each position. Primarily CB and LB though, world class defender.

in the end guys i sold him for 22mil to arsenal,

and i bought mata and giovinco as replacements,

could do with a utility defender really? got 20mil left

cheers for you help(H)

Mata is world class for me. I also sold Nani to Arsenal for 33 millions and got mata for 28 milllions. Which side of defender do you want? Can you post your line up mate?

Mata is world class for me. I also sold Nani to Arsenal for 33 millions and got mata for 28 milllions. Which side of defender do you want? Can you post your line up mate?

asenjo

Brown Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Park
/marquinhos carrick flechter/anderson Mata

Ronaldo pantellic/tevez/rooney

need a defender that can cover all of back line please:D

Cissokho from Porto is a decent LB/LWB. He cost me £1m in the first season, I have trained him to play Right back too. He is good value for money.

I also utilised Fabio and Rafael through out my first two seasons. Johnny Evans is already competant at Left Back and is my 1st choice RB.

Buy Zhkircov (sorry about spelling) from CSKA Moscow. If not buy Fernandez, Sanchez the list goes on.

Back