Should i sell robinho?

nickoh_lvp

Reaction score
I'm playing as man city.

I'm in the first season, in november, robinho isn't as good as cardozo attacking, and i bought Seleznyov at the start,

robinho isn't scoring, he played 14 matches and he made 5 goals.

cardozo made 12.

So, should i sell robinho to buy a good midfielder?

no .!!

robinho is good playmaker .!!

maybe at the next season he can play better .!!

Robinho is a great striker, I don't think you should do that.. He'll leave any defenders behind if you try to give him "Run into ball" passes.

tell him to run with the ball all the time! he sure can dribble well ;D

Ok, I will not sell robinho,

now, another question.

should I sell wright phillipes?

i think he is the worse in mi team, i will buy a new AMR

I think you should, hehe.. Try Theo Walcott. If you're in the beginning of the game, you should get him for a low-medium price. I personally like Arshavin and Thiago Neves too, and they fit for the position you're looking for.

I think you should, hehe.. Try Theo Walcott. If you're in the beginning of the game, you should get him for a low-medium price. I personally like Arshavin and Thiago Neves too, and they fit for the position you're looking for.

Walcott replacing robinho or replacing wright phillipes?

Yeah Sell S Wright Phillips he's not that good
try and sign Messi

wright phillips may not have good attributes but hes racking up some good stats, making himself my best performing winger, competing with petrov, cazorla and elano(before i sold him) at least a good backup!

should be sold robinho and buy roque santa cruz ..if you this done great job for you..

wright philips .?

i think u sold him .

n sign dos santos .!

he is great .