should i sell some first team players and give these young guns a shoot?

GUNNER500

Reaction score
I`m in the year 2011 got a great first team squad of 30+ players which are playing ok together i`ve been buying in young players from the start for my u18 squad and some of them are 18 now and are scoring for fun and they have played well in my first team on cup game ect but i want to try them in the first team for a full season next year but my back up players are already unhappy at the lack games heres the pick of the players ready for a first team shoot in the prem what do you think?
Theo white seems to be pushing the hardest of the lot for a place!!

The thing with Arsenal ( im in year 2021) is that they have a great young side already. The only player you need to replace is Miguel almunia for the first few seasons. Enjoy Bakary Sangna and Gael Clichy while you can , the rest of the team is much of a muchness , around the best players in the world in their respective postions. Those regens you posted arnt good enough for the first team, you already have nordvelt , wilshire and traore in the reserve side.
Each to his own but Arsenal need very little tinkering really for the first few seasons.

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

You say Theo whites pushing for a first team place , who will he replace? , Vanpersie, Bentner, Adybayor and Eduado all own him , and hes slow.

van persie bentner and eduardo are gone i have adebayor,laurito,bojan,vela,maquinhos,hunterlaar,saviet as strikers! so don`t need to play him but he`s put in some great performances in u18 scoring 4 goals v spurs u18,3 v manu u18, and has got 14 goals from 8 games! going to give him a 3 starts in next 3 games and see how he does! will post screen after!