Should I sell this one for 60M pounds?

Does he have a Sell on Clause from his transfer from Southampton? Either way, I would sell him in an instant. He is not that great, and I am sure you could snap up a much better (and younger) DC for a fraction of the price.

Sell but see if you can get a clause for a percentage of any profit should they sell him.

Personally I would sell him, He looks average at best.

I'll sell him straight away too, you have 2 very good DC at 23 and 24 years of age. I agree with Pebsykid, you can get another regen cheaper and 60M for a DC when you're Leeds is a good price.

As mentionned by Wooly, try to negociate a clause for a sell/profit percentage as well.

Thanks, the offer is really good and the player performed average. I have him for two seasons and he didn't improve quite as I expected from him. The only reason I was în doubt was the fact that he is english and decent english regens are very few in my save.

poor 1st touch and technique, poor bravery, average in the air with average height, teamwork is poor, poor pace and stamina for the league, no wonder why he played average, you shouldn't read too much into scout reports, just read his attributes and his personality is balanced so he aint going to improve

View attachment 1073541

Dude....What are the odds?

More common than you would think - regens seem to follow some kind of 'seed' to produce similar names and characteristics. For example across 3 different saves (2 in 16.2, one in 16.3) I had a belgian regen with the same name, same position (CM) and very similar stats (he was always a good prospect with high passing - like 16+).

They must be SI people, they have people in the game as regens.