badi

Reaction score
I was looking for a 'Should I sell' thread for FM16 but couldn't find one. I am now struggling to make up my mind with selling a player and I would gladly take an advise, let's start a thread! :)

@Mods: If similar thread already exists, I was not aware, sorrie. If not, please feel free to join as well :)

Please stick to the template to keep it tidy.

Player Name:
Your Team:
Buyer Team:
Player's Value:
Offer (incl. clauses):
Details/background info:
Season:

Also, let me start :)

Player Name: Éder Álvarez Balanta
Your Team:
Crystal Palace
Buyer Team:
Arsenal
Player's Value:
9,75M EUR
Offer (incl. clauses):
23M total non-negotiable:14M upfront, 4.1M over 12 months, 4.9M after 10 international matches, 20% profit next transfer
Details/background info:
I have Shawcross, J. Evans and Scott Dann in the team + some youngsters with around -9 PA. Also I might loan in some quality CB like Mammana.I could use the money for some upgrades, but I wonder if I should keep him cause he might help in CL.
Season:
16/17

Also, let me start :)

Player Name: Éder Álvarez Balanta
Your Team:
Crystal Palace
Buyer Team:
Arsenal
Player's Value:
9,75M EUR
Offer (incl. clauses):
23M total non-negotiable:14M upfront, 4.1M over 12 months, 4.9M after 10 international matches, 20% profit next transfer
Details/background info:
I have Shawcross, J. Evans and Scott Dann in the team + some youngsters with around -9 PA. Also I might loan in some quality CB like Mammana.I could use the money for some upgrades, but I wonder if I should keep him cause he might help in CL.
Season:
16/17
Sell youve got more then enough cover and it gives you space to bring through one of your wonderkids. Perhaps try to get arsenal to pay a bit more.

Sell youve got more then enough cover and it gives you space to bring through one of your wonderkids. Perhaps try to get arsenal to pay a bit more.

I will keep him for now I guess. 14M upfront is not an amount of my dreams especially that 3.66M would go to River Plate cause of the clause... I will wait for a bigger offer, something around 20M EUR upfront. Thanks

Player Name: Wilfried Zaha
Your Team: Crystal Palace
Buyer Team: PSG
Player's Value: 35M EUR
Offer (incl. clauses): 47M EUR total: 40.5M upfront, 6.5M over 12 months, 20% next transfer profit
Details/background info: He had a superb season and is a HG, but it is quite a lot of money...
Season: 16/17

Sell, you can get a better play or buy a young you develop.

Player Name: Domenico Berardi
Your Team:
Sassuolo
Buyer Team:
Juventus
Player's Value:
£29m
Offer (incl. clauses):
£50m up-front, non-negotiable
Details/background info:
Scores bundles of goals from the right wing, got 22 in 37 first season and now in Jan on second season 11 in 16. Don't have any natural right winger to replace him in the team already.
Season:
Second

Player Name: Domenico Berardi
Your Team:
Sassuolo
Buyer Team:
Juventus
Player's Value:
£29m
Offer (incl. clauses):
£50m up-front, non-negotiable
Details/background info:
Scores bundles of goals from the right wing, got 22 in 37 first season and now in Jan on second season 11 in 16. Don't have any natural right winger to replace him in the team already.
Season:
Second
Tienilo Berardi è fortissimo.

Don't sell him he gets even better.