SmoothJitsu

Reaction score
Bought him in the beginning of the second for 20 million because Atletico are the biggest tards in FM (Seriously they sell every good player they got for pennies) and he played all season as a F9 and was my top scorer (26 league goals and 35 total)

Now Man City came with an 85million euro offer, so should i accept it?

View attachment 221718 View attachment 221717

I'd take the cash mate!

Then look at Jovic, Lukaku, Malcom, Barbosa etc

absolutely sell..

look at Dybala, Lacazette, Berardi, Zaza, Aboubakar...

No reason to **** your pants if you decide to sell, 'cos he will spend the majority of his career on the City bench, so you can easily buy him back in 1-2 seasons. Did the same thing with Richairo Zivkovic.

Sell and buy one of the beasts the guys mentioned before (they forgot Kenedy, Bonazzoli, R. Zivkovic tho :p).

No reason to **** your pants if you decide to sell, 'cos he will spend the majority of his career on the City bench, so you can easily buy him back in 1-2 seasons. Did the same thing with Richairo Zivkovic.

Sell and buy one of the beasts the guys mentioned before (they forgot Kenedy, Bonazzoli, R. Zivkovic tho :p).

LOL pretty much this.. This is something that needs improving in next FM's.. Like Dortmund Sold me Ginter for 2.5Million and 1 year later thay came back with a 30 Million offer (Which i accepted because Mangala was transfer listed for 6.25 million)

And 30% of his next transfer is mine LOL.. Don't know if that works if i buy him back from City

Last edited:
That is a lot of money to turn down. In my save he went to Tottenham early. He had a couple 15 goals seasons, but now in the 2017/18 season, he is unstoppable in the Premier League. Something like 25 goals in 17 played.