Safc

Reaction score
Bought Domenico Criscito for 2mill from juventus at the start of 09/10 season and have just had an offer of 13.75 mill in the january window , not sure weather to sell.. anyone know if he becomes amazing in the futre?

thanks

well it depends how well he has done for you and whether or not you really need money.
i'm sure you can get someone decent for 13million.

hes averaging 6.90 for me , i could probably do with the money to keep the board happy , any recommendations on a replacement?

ahh right ok, well i would recommend Léo who plays for gremio he is VERY good and turns out amazing, but he may be quite pricey maybe 13.5million, not sure.

otherwise id sign Geromel who plays for Koln he is a good buy.

Scout both of these players and let me know :)

stats are good for both , leo is looking a bit too expensive tho , Geromel is looking like a better option , good scout reports as well. May try and sign him before the window closes.

ill let you know

yeah leo is quality but pricey.
yeah keep me posted :)

Managed to get Geromel at the 11th hour on the 31st of jan for 10.5 mill more than i wanted to spend, as hes only valued at 5.25 mill but still happy . Also got Manuel Da Costa from Fiorentina for 1.5mill for back up.

Cheers for the tip mate

good stuff :)
da costa has good scout reports also, good buy especially for 1.5mil.

good luck with geromel btw :)

thanks mate , hoping he will help me stay near the top of the leage currently 4th, will be happy with a champions league place to be honest

yeah with a team like juve i reckon you should stay in top flight football anyway.

im not juve im sunderland , i bought criscito from juve.

cheers

PM me if ur ever interested on how the games going and how geromel is doing

yeah i will do, pm me on geromel's rating after a few matches